1. The bonus is available to an unlimited number of the Company's clients during the first 180 days from the date of the first deposit.
2. The bonus depends on the amount of the deposit:
- 20-49.99 USD - 10%;
- 50-99.99 USD - 15%;
- 100-199.99 USD - 20%;
- 200-499.99 USD - 25%;
- 500-999.99 USD - 30%;
- over 1000 USD - 35%.
3. The transfer of funds from one account to another, as well as the transfer of funds from the "Safe" to the account, is not considered a deposit.
4. The bonus does not apply to the "Safe Deposit" service and "Cent" accounts.
5. The maximum bonus amount cannot exceed 1000 USD.
6. The minimum deposit amount is 20 USD. The bonus is credited automatically. In the case of deposits with fractional payments that are less than the minimum deposit amount, the bonus is not credited.
Example: The bonus will not be credited if you have made a deposit to your trading account in two payments of 10$.
7. The bonus is credited to the trading account in the "Credit" column and is initially unavailable for withdrawal, but it is fully involved in maintaining free funds and the margin level, including in case of drawdown (the Stop out level on the account does not change, but still corresponds to the level stated in the "Specification of trading instruments" section on the Company's website).
8. The bonus can be worked out and withdrawn from the account. In order to transfer the bonus from credit funds to the "Balance", you need to make at least 20 transactions with a total volume (lots) of at least 20% of the amount of the accrued bonus.
Example: You will receive a bonus of $ 30. In order to transfer the bonus from credit funds to the "Balance", you need to make transactions with a total volume of $ 30*20%=6 lots, this is, for example, 20 transactions with 0.3 lots.
To transfer the bonus from credit funds to "Balance", you must write a request to email@example.com. In the email, specify the number of the trading account to which the bonus was credited.
9. The profit obtained when trading with the participation of bonus funds can be withdrawn from the account after the completion of trading operations with a total volume (in lots) of at least 10% of the amount of the provided bonus. The amount of your own deposit is available for withdrawal without any restrictions.
Example: You have deposited $100 into your trading account. You have been credited with a $20 bonus. In order for the profit to be available for withdrawal, you need to complete transactions with a total volume of $20*10%=2 lots.
10. When calculating the total volume and number of closed positions, orders are not accepted:
- deleted and cancelled pending orders;
- orders with a duration of less than 2 minutes;
- profit (loss) on a closed order is less than or equal to 3 points (30 points for accounts of the "Professional" type);
- orders locked by counter orders in less than 2 minutes.
11. The bonus is debited from the account in full:
- 90 days after the date crediting the bonus.
- n the case when the account balance becomes negative and there are no open positions.
- in the case of transferring funds to another trading account or to "Safe Account".
- if the withdrawal request is confirmed by the code from the sms message.
- when transferring the bonus to the "Balance" column.
12. The bonus funds credited under this promotion are intended solely to increase the available funds during trading. The organizers of the promotion reserve the right to refuse to credit the bonus or to pay the profit received with the use of bonus funds, if the abuse of the terms of the promotion is revealed. At the discretion of the company, the bonus can also be debited when the amount of fixed and / or floating profit on the account becomes more than +100% relative to the deposit amount for which this bonus was credited. For example: a deposit of 1000 USD was made to the trading account. The company adds a credit bonus of 300 USD. Provided that from the moment of granting the bonus, the total profit of the account, including floating profit, will be 1000 USD-the credit bonus can be debited in full.
13. The Company reserves the right to change the terms and duration of the promotion.